The Kettler Condor Cross Trainer with futuristic design & polished technology. All pivot points have dual ball bearings -which ensure an especially smooth and even elliptical sequence of motions.Specifications
- Training computer- Highly accurate calibrated computer ensures that the displayed information is true and precise.
- MAGNETIC-BRAKE SYSTEM with continuous adjustment of resistance with display of braking force from 1-10
- High precision German craftsmanship of factory milled and robotically welded proprietary tunnel design steel tubing for superior strength and finished with a high quality metallic powder coat.
- 45 lbs. flywheel system purposefully intended for delivering very smooth momentum when exercising in either forward or reverse motion.
- 6" adjustable footplate varies the angle of the elliptical pattern
- 16" diameter stride within a beneficial and comfortable bio mechanic pattern of oval shaped motion.
- Variable magnetic resistance is smooth, quiet and maintenance free. A twist knob adjustable tension shaft which is more dependable than the typical fully cable operated systems and provides enough resistance to challenge the accomplished athlete.
- Ergonomically formed tubing of cross-training bars for proper back and arm posture during upper body exercises.
- Contact pulse rate sensors located on center handlebar allow the user to monitor heart rate and receive a more effective workout.
- All swiveling joints sealed with double set of ball bearings
- Backward and forward movement for varied exercising of muscles
- Ergonomically shaped grip for exercising torso: additional grips with hand sensors
- Adjustable non-slip pedal surfaces
- Transport rollers underneath frame's front base for ease of movement of the machine.
- Floor levelers underneath frame's rear base for stabilization on uneven floors.
- Maximum load: 150kg
- Dimensions when assembled: l = 144 cm, w = 53 cm, h = 153 cm.
Jumbo-LCD for measuring time, speed, pedaling rhythm, distance covered per session, total distance covered, energy consumption, room temperature, pulse rate and recovery-pulse rate.
Recovery pulse with fitness mark 1-6. Automatic switch between data sets shown. Possible settings: time, distance, energy consumption, optimum pulse rate for exercising
Electronic measurement of pulse rate using either hand sensors, ear clip (both supplied with the unit) or the optional Cardio-Pulse-Set accessory.