Take your ride to the next level with the Edge 305 - Garmin�s GPS-enabled, personal trainer and cycle computer. From competitive road racing to mountain biking, the cyclist-friendly, lightweight Edge will help you achieve your personal best. With the easy-to-use Edge 305 on your bike, you�ll always know where you�re going and how far you�ve gone.
For advanced cyclists, this Edge 305 comes with a heart rate monitor to provide valuable heart rate data for analysis during and after your ride. In addition, the Edge 305 incorporates a barometric altimeter for extremely accurate elevation and vertical profile data.
The Edge 305 has the ability to measure pedaling cadence**, heart rate, speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more.
Garmin Edge 305 with Heart Rate features include:
- Easy-to-install�no calibration required. Just snap it in the included bike mount and go
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver�knows your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for navigation
- Customizable cycle computer�shows up to eight different data fields for continuous feedback
- Virtual Partner��lets you "race" a virtual competitor, making training fun
- Courses�lets you "race" against a recorded course to try to match previously set speeds at every point along the way
- Auto Pause��pauses the training timer when you slow down below a specified speed and resumes when you speed up again so you can focus on your ride
- Auto Lap ��automatically triggers a lap every time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
- Training Center software�gives you the ability to create workouts, manage and download courses, and create a detailed post-ride analysis that charts your performance
The Edge 305 with heart rate lets you see whether you are training too hard or not enough. The heart rate monitor uses a robust wireless technology that eliminates cross-talk and interference and sends heart rate data to the Edge via a soft, comfortable chest strap. This data is stored with each track point for post-workout analysis.
With its waterproof, sleek design, the Edge is the perfect companion on any bike, and attaches to either the stem or handlebars. Its rugged case frames an easy-to-read, large, backlit display that can show up to eight different data fields along with altitude and a map view.
Included Training Center software gives you the ability to overlay your ride data onto a course map. It offers interactive analysis tools that measure your speed, distance, climb, and descent against varying terrain, elevation and more. Create and schedule custom workouts or use workout templates and download to the Edge.
Edge 305 Features:
- GPS: High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII� receiver
- Antenna: Built-in patch GPS antenna
- Weight: 88 g, 3.1 oz.
- Display: 1.17"W x 1.44"H, 128 x 160 pixels, 4-level grayscale LCLD with backlighting
- Unit dimensions: 1.75"W x 3.7"H x .9"D (44 x 94 x 23mm)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- Battery: Up to 12 hours (typical use); rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Track log: 13,000 track points
There are currently no reviews or FAQs for this Garmin Edge 305 with Heart Rate Monitor. If you would like to be the first to write about this then please get in touch with us!
| www.Fitsense.co.uk Suggestion Box