Off of the back of the Timex Bodylink success comes the New Timex Trail Runner T5J985 with even more features to help you achieve your performance goals. As a running companion you just cant get a better training partner pushing you to the very limit of your training capacity, whether keeping you at the right pace, in the right direction or making sure your working hard enough all you need is you and your Timex Trail runner. Great for orienteering, fell running etc.
The Timex Trail runner is the ideal companion for those daily onslaughts of the hills, offering the runner a host of must have features. The Trail runner has all the great features of Timex's hugely popular Bodylink system plus much more, including Predictive Finish Time, in which you just enter your goal time and it will let you know if youre on track or falling off the pace all the way round, new 3-dimensional GPS, plus the Timex Trail Runner gets you fitter faster using its new Interval training features.
Click for a larger view of
the Timex Trail Runner
Timex Trail Runner T5J985 comes with:
- Timex Ironman Triathlon Bodylink Performance Monitor sport watch
- Timex 3D GPS Unit
- Timex Digital Heart Rate Sensor
- Rubber Bike Mount
Timex Trail Runner T5J985 Watch Features
- 100-hour chronograph with either lap/split in large digits
- 100-lap memory with recall of Bodylink system data
- 2 linked interval timers
- 100-hour, 3-mode countdown timer
Summary mode allowing you to review the following performance data at the end of your workout
(average/maximum speed & pace)
(event distance, and total distance on odometer)
(average, maximum, minimum, time in zones, average heart rate in zones, recovery)
- Lap Data Mode allows you to review stored lap information at any time.
- Modes Can be Hidden Depending on User Preferences and Sensor Data.
- Simultaneous display of Heart Rate and Speed Distance Data.
- 5 alarms settable for daily, weekday, weekend or weekly with 5-minute backup
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature
- 2 year battery life
- Water-resistance 50m
Timex Trail Runner T5J985 Navigation Features:
With the new 3D data recorder you can upload your latest track to one of many popular GPS tracking websites like www.gpsvisualizer.com or www.sportstracklive.com. Whatever your sport, be it sailing, horse riding, mountain biking, running or just walking outside, now you can share you routes with other similar like minded people.
Enhanced 3D GPS Functionality to provide
- East/West position expressed in degrees, minutes, and seconds from the Greenwich Meridian.
- North/South position expressed in degrees, minutes, and seconds from the equator.
- Current height above sea level with ascent and descent rates
- Navigation Mode - Navigate Mode displays directional information and tracks your speed, distance, and altitude during an activity. Using a system of Waypoints (a point between the beginning and ending point on a route), they serve as landmarks during an activity and can be used to help you find your way from your ending point back to your beginning point.
Waypoints Mode displays positional information and allows you to store up to 10 waypoints to mark specific navigational locations during your activity. Waypoints Mode also includes the Track Back feature that allows you to navigate from your current position to a stored waypoint.
- Ability to add up to 10 waypoints
- On-the-Move Compass Heading - used in conjunction with the navigation mode to provide the direction you're travelling in
Timex Trail Runner Speed & Distance Features:
Timex Trail Runner T5J985 Heart Rate Monitor Features:
With the Timex Trail Runner you get all these features as well as having a good looking sports watch on your wrist. You may also want to see the new Timex Data Recorder II. Read our Timex Trail Runner FAQs by clicking the tab at the top