Timex Bodylink Mid Size System T5G311
The female market is one of the fastest growing within the leisure industry today, Timex have identified this a designed a product accordingly. Following the great success of the Timex Bodylink, which combines Heart Rate, Speed, Pace and Distance data, giving you the ultimate training partner comes the Mid size Timex Bodylink specifically designed for a smaller wrist. If you wanted to know how far, how fast you?ve been or are currently running the New Midsize body link has all the answers as well as looking sleek and stylish.
Timex Bodylink T5G311 - Watch features
- Indiglo Night-Light
- NIGHT-MODE feature
- Summary Mode: review speed, distance and heart rate performance data at end of workout
- 100-hour, 3-mode countdown timer
- 100-lap memory with recall; lap and split option
- 5 alarms with 5-minute backup
- Watch: 2 year battery life
- Watch: Water-resistance 50m
- PC Connectivity via Data Recorder 2 (Optional Accessory)
Timex Bodylink - Speed and Distance Features
- Exact Speed: Measures your real-time speed, average speed and maximum speed
- Exact Pace: Calculates your pace, average pace and best pace.
- Exact Distance: Tracks your workout distance and gives target distance alerts.
- Continuos Odometer: Keeps track of your total distance for a workout or group of workouts.
- Hands Free Operation: Start, stop and take splits automatically based on distance, speed or time.
Timex Bodylink - Heart Rate Monitor features
- Target zones: Preset your desired heart rate exercise zone. Alarm notification when you are not in zone.
- Average Heart Rate: Displays your average heart rate over a period of time.
- Time in Zone: Amount of time spent within your selected heart rate target zone.
- Maximum Heart Rate Zone Calculation: Automatically sets your five training zones, one manual zone setting.
Timex Bodylink - What's in the Box
- Timex T5G311 Midsize Bodylink Speed & Distance Monitor
- Timex T54051 Digital Heart Rate Transmitter Strap
- Timex T5F891 3D GPS Receiver
- Timex Canvas Watch Bag
- Timex T5F941 Bike Mount
- Performance Watch User Guide
- Fitness Sensor User Guide