The Polar CS600X
The perfect solution for competitive cyclists. The CS600X is another perfect example of the training revolution. Advanced heart rate and training features make this the ultimate cycling computer. With Power Output Sensor TM it provides valuable data to improve your cycling technique and the compatible G3 GPS sensor keeps track of your route. So you know where you’ve been and you know where your performance is going.
The basic set comes with Wearlink®+W.I.N.D. transmitter belt, Polar ProTrainer 5 TM software, CS speed sensor TM W.I.N.D. and IrDA USB adapter.
- Helps you optimize your training with cycling limitsDetermines if your training program and recovery time are optimally developing your performance
- Measures incline and adjusts your efforts accordingly
- Enables to further plan, analyze and follow up your training with the Polar ProTrainer 5 software
- Views route information in mapping software, such as Google Earth
- Altimeter features
- Altitude with graphical trend - available via PC software
- Cumulative Ascent and Descent
Polar CS600X Basic features
- Automatic/Manual target zone (% / bpm / HRR%)
- Display zoom
- Easy start (setting wizard)
- Graphical target zone indicator
- Heart rate (displayed as % of maximum heart rate)
- Heart rate (displayed as HRR%)
- Heart rate (displayed as bpm)
- Heart rate (displayed as graphical trend)
- Over-sized display
- User configurable displays
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Water resistant - splash proof
- Compatible with Polar ProTrainer 5™ software
- Transfer exercise data from wrist unit to polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar WebLink (SonicLink/Infrared)
Polar CS600X Cycling features
- Automatic display scroll
- Bike mount
- Bike settings - for three bicycles
- CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D. - opt.
- CS speed sensor™ W.I.N.D.
- Calorie consumption rate/hour
- Calorie consumption rate/km
- Cycling Efficiency Index - opt. with Power Output sensor
- Cycling Limits
- Distance based interval
- Distance based recovery measurement
- Estimated Time of Arrival
- Graphical comparison of two values
- Incline Measurement
- Left/right balance - opt. with Power Output sensor
- Multifunctional handle bar/stem installation
- Odometer (1/2 and total)
- Pedaling index - opt. with Power Output sensor
- Power Output Sensor™ W.I.N.D. - opt.
- Speed (current, average and max)
- Speed sensor installation for different fork shapes
- Temperature and altitude
- IrDA USB Adapter or internal/external non-Polar IrDA adapter
Polar CS600X GPS features
- Battery type - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Full power mode (up to 30 hours with an optional lithium battery) - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Low battery indicator - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Low power battery mode - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Route tracking (with PC) - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- SIRF-III chipset - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Shock resistant - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Speed and Distance - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- WAAS support (wide area augmentation system) - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Water resistant - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
Polar CS600X exercise features
- Altitude, ascent and descent
- Automatic lap recording
- Average heart rate of each lap
- Average heart rate of total exercise
- Cadence-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- Exercise Date
- Exercise Set (extended exercise profiles)
- GPS coordinates - opt. with G3 GPS sensor W.I.N.D.
- HR-based target zones with audible alarm - 3
- HR-based target zones with visual alarm - 3
- HRmax (Polar Fitness test-based)
- HRmax (age-based)
- Interval timers
- Interval trainer (HR, pace, distance) guided workouts
- Maximum heart rate of each lap
- Maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Minimum heart rate of total exercise
- Number of laps - 99
- Polar Fitness Test™ with OwnIndex®
- Polar OwnCal with Altimeter correction
- Polar OwnCode® (2.4 GHz) W.I.N.D.
- Polar OwnOptimizer™
- Polar OwnZone®
- Polar sport zones
- Power-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - opt. with Power Output
- R-R Intervals / Online HR Variability
- Speed-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Calorie expenditure - exe.week.total
- Distance (total)
- Exercise Time (total)
- Exercise file info page with date and time
- Lap info
- Last OwnIndex
- Maximum heart rate
- Memory left indication
- Number of exercise files (with summaries) - 99
- Online recording with WindLink - opt.
- R-R Recording
- Recording rate - 1s,2s,5s,15s,60s
- Target zone limits
- Time in target zone
- Weekly history
- WearLink®+ transmitter W.I.N.D. (changeable battery)
Polar CS600X Watch features
- Alarm with snooze
- Date and weekday indicator
- Dual time zone
- Exercise reminder (visual/alarm)
- Low battery indicator
- Reminders (visual/alarm)
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm
- User replaceable battery
- Altimeter features