Garmin Edge 305 GPS Bike / Cycle Computer – With Heart Rate Monitor – ONLY £189.99
Take your ride to the next level with Edge 305, Garmin’s GPS-enabled personal trainer and cycle computer. With a wireless heart rate monitor, Edge 305 will help you achieve your personal best.
Get the Data You Need
Rugged, lightweight Edge attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with the included bike mount. Just turn it on, acquire GPS satellites and go. Edge 305 automatically measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and also records the route you have taken for review. For extra-precise climb and descent data, Edge 305 also incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation.
Other Edge features:
- Easy to install; no calibration required. Just snap it into the bike mount and go.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for location, distance and speed information.
- Virtual Partner® lets you race a virtual competitor over a specified distance and speed.
- Courses let you race against a previously recorded workout, so you can compare your current and past performances over the same ride.
- Auto Pause® pauses the timer when you slow down or stop and resumes when you speed up again, so you can focus on your ride.
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap each time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance.
Measure Your Heart Rate
Edge 305 comes packaged with a heart rate monitor. This wireless sensor uses ANT+™ technology to send valuable workout data to the Edge.
Edge 305 + heart rate — measure your heart rate and track your heart rate zone with the lightweight, comfortable heart rate strap. Don’t worry about cross-talk; ANT+™ technology eliminates interference from other heart rate monitors.
Track Your Progress
As an added benefit, you can plan, analyse and store data from your workouts using free Garmin Training Center® software, which lets you analyse data with interactive graphs that chart your speed, time, heart rate and elevation. Overlay your ride on a map so you can pinpoint specific areas and see how elevation and other factors affect your performance. Or, upload your workout data to MotionBased.com, Garmin’s web-based application that provides in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. Endurance athletes can also use the Edge with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web-based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
We have these on offer for only £189.99 (RRP £259.99) – limited availability so get yours now! Note the image shows the cadence sensor but the one we are selling do not come with this – they come with the heart rate monitor.