The revolutionary new Tanita InnerScan line provides information never before available from a consumer scale. Anyone who is serious about improving his or her total health and fitness will love InnerScan.
The monitors use Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) to monitor multiple components of overall health. The results are analyzed along with gender, age, height and weight for the most accurate and comprehensive at-home reading ever available. Measurements include Weight, Body Fat %, Body Water %, Daily Caloric Intake, Metabolic Age, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, Physique Rating, and Visceral Fat Rating. Unique Tanita Innerscan Features
- Visercal Fat Rating
- Bone Mass
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Metabolism Age
- Muscle Mass
- Physique Rating
Full Tanita BC532 Features:
- Body Fat Percentage - Too much or too little body fat can put your health at risk. This highly accurate monitoring technique shows you in seconds if you are in the healthy range based on your age, sex and height. Use regularly to see the effect of your diet and exercise programme. This will motivate you to follow a healthy lifestyle and keep within the healthy range.
- Total Body Water Percentage - Helps you understand how your body's composition changes as your hydration levels change. It is important to drink plenty of water a day to stay healthy (minimum of 2 litres / 3 1/2 pints per day).
- Visceral Fat Rating - Visceral fat surrounds the internal organs in the stomach/trunk area of your body. High levels of visceral fat increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Monitoring your results can help you adjust your lifestyle to stay in the low risk range. The Visceral Fat Healthy Range shows if the amount of visceral fat you have is healthy.
- Visceral Fat Healthy Range
- Bone Mineral Mass - Indicates the weight of bone mineral in the body. The development of muscle tissue has been shown to encourage stronger, healthier bones. It is important to develop and maintain healthy bones through plenty of exercise along with a calcium rich diet.
- Basal Metabolism Rate - Indicates the number of calories your body burns when at rest. Unlike other methods of calculating BMR, Innerscan Fitness takes the amount of muscle in your body into account, giving a more accurate picture of your dietary requirements. Your BMR will tend to decrease as you get older ? you can help prevent this through a regular routine of cardiovascular exercise and increased activity.
- Metabolism Age - Your BMR starts to decrease after the age of 17 and the metabolic age rating indicates what age level your body is currently rated at. The results range guide covers ages between 12 and 50 years old.
- Muscle Mass
- Physique Rating - Describes your overall physique or body shape by examining the balance between the amounts of body fat and muscle in your body.
- Body Composition Reading Recall
- Athlete Mode - For people who do more than 10 hours a week intense exercise and who have a resting heart rate of under 60 beats per minute.
- 4 push-button memory functions
- Weight Capacity 150kg / 23st 8lb
- Weight Only Function
- Guest Mode
- Weight Increment 100g / 0.2lb
- Healthy Body Fat % Ranges
- Toughened Safety Glass
- Batteries Included
- 3 Yeart Guarantee