The next generation in home healthcare, Tanita Body Composition Monitors can be used to provide in-depth body composition information to help you monitor your family's diet, health and fitness.
The Tanita BC543 Glass Family Body Composition Monitor is part of the new range of body analysers. The BC543 uses Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to give you information about your weight, body fat % and total body water %. With 4 memory settings and a dedicated guest mode, and a high and accurate weight capacity of 150 kg / 23 st 8 lbs.
In addition, the BC543 now features a Children's Healthy Body Fat & Range and Visceral Fat Healthy Range for accurate results for the whole family. Other information analysed by this monitors includes Bone Mineral Mass, Basal Metabolic Rate, Metabolism Age, Muscle Mass and Physique Rating. Previous Body Composition Readings can now be recalled while a mode dedicated to athletes is also available.
Tanita Innerscan Features
- Body Fat Percentage - Too much or too little body fat can put your health at risk. This highly accurate monitoring technique shows you in seconds if you are in the healthy range based on your age, sex and height. Use regularly to see the effect of your diet and exercise programme. This will motivate you to follow a healthy lifestyle and keep within the healthy range.
- Total Body Water Percentage - Helps you understand how your body's composition changes as your hydration levels change. It is important to drink plenty of water a day to stay healthy (minimum of 2 litres / 3 1/2 pints per day).
- Children's Healthy Body Fat Percentage Range - The first ever monitors to show if children aged 7 - 18 are within healthy ranges for body fat recommended by doctors.
- Visceral Fat Rating - Visceral fat surrounds the internal organs in the stomach/trunk area of your body. High levels of visceral fat increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Monitoring your results can help you adjust your lifestyle to stay in the low risk range. The Visceral Fat Healthy Range shows if the amount of visceral fat you have is healthy.
- Visceral Fat Healthy Range
- Bone Mineral Mass - Indicates the weight of bone mineral in the body. The development of muscle tissue has been shown to encourage stronger, healthier bones. It is important to develop and maintain healthy bones through plenty of exercise along with a calcium rich diet.
- Basal Metabolism Rate - Indicates the number of calories your body burns when at rest. Unlike other methods of calculating BMR, Innerscan Fitness takes the amount of muscle in your body into account, giving a more accurate picture of your dietary requirements. Your BMR will tend to decrease as you get older ? you can help prevent this through a regular routine of cardiovascular exercise and increased activity.
- Metabolism Age - Your BMR starts to decrease after the age of 17 and the metabolic age rating indicates what age level your body is currently rated at. The results range guide covers ages between 12 and 50 years old.
- Muscle Mass
- Physique Rating - Describes your overall physique or body shape by examining the balance between the amounts of body fat and muscle in your body.
- Body Composition Reading Recall
- Athlete Mode - For people who do more than 10 hours a week intense exercise and who have a resting heart rate of under 60 beats per minute.
Reviews by the Fitsense Team
Why Monitor Body Composition?
Body composition monitors offer you a vital insight into exactly what is happening inside your body. They will help you understand how changes in your daily fitness, diet or health routine are affecting your body over time.
Body Composition Monitors help you
- Understand your true inner health
- Evaluate the affect of a diet on your body
- Fine-tune your fitness programme
- Monitor your body's visceral fat
- Set a target for your desired physique and monitor your progress in achieving it
Who can use a Tanita Body Composition Monitor?
- The Body Composition Monitor is intended for adults aged 18-99 years, Children aged 7-17 years can use the monitor for for weight and body fat percentage readings only
- Pregnant women, dialysis patients and people with oedema are advised to regard the body composition readings as reference only for monitoring changes in readings.
The Body Composition Monitor is equiped with an athlete mode for adults with athletic body types defined as involved in intense physical activity of approximately 10 hours per week (or who has trained at this level in recent years) and who has a resting heart rate of 60 beats per minute or less.
Read our Body Fat Monitor Buying Guide here
| www.Fitsense.co.uk Suggestion Box
Recently Viewed Items
Tanita Innerscan BC543 - Family Health
Tanita Body Fat Scale - BC536
Smarthealth Contact Heart Rate Monitor
Rimax Virtual Vision Glasses 3.0
|If you require more information about the Tanita Innerscan BC543 - Family Health, please feel free to get in touch here