Measuring your heart rate is fun and easy, and will help you manage your heart health. A wireless heart rate monitor makes it faster, simpler and often gives you a much more accurate reading.
The Smarthealth Heart Rate Monitor Watch works like a standard sports watch and provides fast, accurate heart rate readings.
The Smarthealth Watch is designed to be convenient and easy to use, so that you can wear it all day, every day, just as you would any exercise watches!
Watch Display Modes
Set time, date, 12H/24H display mode, and Button Beep ON/OFF.
- Heart Rate
Target Zone-Enter Age and Gender to set high/low target limits automatically or manually enter your own target limits
Set alarm time, turn alarm ON/OFF, turn hourly chime ON/OFF
- Countdown Timer
Set/run timer countdown
Current Time Mode
- Hour, minute and second
- Month, day, day of week and year
- 12 / 24 hour format selectable
- Month-day/Day-month selectable
- Auto calendar from year 2000 to 2099
- Hourly Chime on the hours
Hearth Rate Alert Mode
- Measuring range: 43 to 200 beats per minute
- Heart Rate Alert (upper and lower limit)
Daily Alarm Mode
- Daily Alarm: 1 daily alarm
- Alarm Duration: 30 seconds
- Resolution: 1/100 second
- Counting range: 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Resolution: 1 second
- Limit: 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Alarm sound: 1 beep at the 5,4,3,2 and 1 second(s), 3 beeps at 0 second for 10 seconds.
- Electro-luminescent/EL backlight
- Water resistant to 50 meters
Note: The Heart Rate Measure function is not intended for use under water.
Reviews by the Fitsense Team
There are currently no Fitsense Team reviews on this Smarthealth Contact Heart Rate Monitor. Be sure to check back soon!
| www.Fitsense.co.uk Suggestion Box