Use CLA Ultralean 1000 to:
• Break down saturated fat
• Help lower bad cholesterol
• Support sustained weight loss
• Reduce accumulated fat storage
• Natural source of essential Omega 6 fatty acid
• Powerful anti-catabolic formula – lose fat, not muscle
• Anti-oxidant (Contains Vitamin E) & immune system support
Typically Used By:
• Anyone wanting to lose body fat
• Anyone wanting a leaner, healthier body
• Anyone following a low calorie diet aimed at weight loss
• Anyone wanting to improve muscle definition by losing body fat
• Anyone following a calorie controlled diet, wanting to maintain lean muscle
• Power and endurance athletes wishing to improve sport performance by losing fat
• Bodybuilders, weight-lifters and other strength athletes wanting to get lean whilst
• maintaining muscle
Ingredients per 1000mg softgel:
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid - 810mg
• D-alpha tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E acetate) 250ppm - 190mg
Full ingredient list: Concentrated conjugated linoleic acid (CLA Ultralean 1000), gelatin, glycerol, purified water, anti-oxidant: natural tocopherols (E306)
Answers to some FAQs about CLA Ultralean 1000:
• CLA Ultralean 1000 can be used at night
• CLA Ultralean 1000 can be combined with any other Sci-MX product
• Gelatine Capsule
Have 1 to 2 softgels 3 times daily. Research shows that best results are achieved with CLA Ultralean 1000 at a minimum daily intake of 4000mg of CLA Ultralean 1000 (6 softgels) per day.
More about CLA Ultralean 1000:
In the past decade, the potential beneficial effects of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA Ultralean 1000) on human health have been widely investigated and proven effective in weight management. Several studies have demonstrated that CLA Ultralean 1000 can positively affect body mass and has a beneficial effect on lean muscle mass.
Sci-MX's CLA Ultralean 1000 contains the highest concentration of the two active CLA Ultralean 1000 isomers, c9,t11 and t10,c12, that have been identified as being helpful in reducing the amount of body fat and increasing lean muscle mass.
Sci-MX's CLA Ultralean 1000 is made from natural safflower oil. Due to the unique manufacturing method, the inclusion of isomers other than c9,t11 and t10,c12 are suppressed resulting in CLA Ultralean 1000 with the highest available concentration of these two active isomers. CLA Ultralean 1000 is an extremely potent, natural source of omega 6 essential fatty acids.
According to research, CLA Ultralean 1000 inhibits the body’s mechanism for storing fat, and encourages the body to burn stored fat for energy, thereby preserving muscle tissue. CLA Ultralean 1000 reduces the presence of an enzyme called lipoprotein lipase that helps store fat in your body.
CLA Ultralean 1000 supplementation clinical trial results show an increase in lean muscle tissue, which results in a natural increase in energy usage, thereby speeding up the fat burning process. Studies have also revealed dramatic cholesterol reducing effects of CLA Ultralean 1000.
CLA Ultralean 1000 has also been shown to enhance immune system function.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
• Food supplements should not replace a varied diet
• Keep this product in a cool, dry place out of reach of young children
• Non GMO
• Nuts are not an ingredient used in the product. Manufacturing Process – This product may have been manufactured in an environment where traces of nuts may exist.
Reviews by the Fitsense Team
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in meat and dairy products, in small amounts. CLA was discovered by accident in 1978 by Michael W. Pariza at the University of Wisconsin while looking for mutagen formations in meat during cooking.
CLA is research proven to build muscle, reduce body fat, and induce an optimum cellular environment for improved health!
CLA occurs naturally in foods such as milk, cheese, beef, and lamb as well as many processed foods. One processed food in particular that's high in CLA is Cheez Wiz. But getting enough CLA from your diet for the preferred benefit would require considerable intake of these types of foods. This is not only impractical, but would also have a seriously negative impact on your metabolism due to the high caloric penalty you would pay.
| www.Fitsense.co.uk Suggestion Box
Recently Viewed Items
Sci-MX CLA ULTRALEAN 1000
Garmin eTrex GPS Unit
|If you require more information about the Sci-MX CLA ULTRALEAN 1000, please feel free to get in touch here