The Timex? Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is designed to be comfortable and easy to use. Once the cuff is placed in the proper position on the arm, the user presses the start button. The cuff will automatically inflate, then deflate, and give an accurate blood pressure reading in approximately 45 seconds.
Record your results and discuss them with your doctor. Monitoring your blood pressure and understanding how to lower it when it's high, is an important part of managing your health. Timex? Healthcare is committed to making high quality, innovative products to meet the needs of you and your family.
- Weight: .75 lbs (340 g) with batteries
- Size: 2.6" (W) x 4.7 " (L) x .78" (H)
- Length of air tube: 27.5"
- Storage Temperature: 23?F to 122?F (-5?C to +50?C)
- Humidity: 30 to 85% RHM
- Operation Temperature: 50?F to 104?F (10?C to 40?C)
- Display: LCD-Display
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric
- Pressure Sensor: Capacitive
- Measuring Range, SYS/DIA: 20 to 80 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 to 195 beats per minute
- Memory: Automatically stores 60 measurements
- Measuring Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Accuracy: Pressure within 3mmHg
- Pulse within 5% of the reading
- Power Source: 4 - AAA batteries (included)