Swimovate Pool-Mate is the only fully automatic Swimming Watch (Automatic Lap Counter). Black
- Simply press the Start button and begin to swim.
- No forgetting your lap count!
- No pressing buttons at the end of each lap!
Containing accurate motion sensors and Swimovate's unique software algorithms, the Swimovate Pool-Mate automatically recognises swim strokes and laps so you don't have to count anymore. From recreational lap swimmer to professional Olympian, the Pool-Mate watch can help your training. Leaving the lap counting to the Pool-Mate lets you concentrate on your swimming.
As well as lap counting the Pool-Mate swimming watch will do much more. It will display and store Session Time, Average Strokes per lap, Speed, Distance, Calories and Efficiency.
In addition to the statistics for the overall session it will record the same data for each individual set so you can see how all these metrics change through a swim session. You can even time your rest periods between sets. All data is stored in a large memory for review during or after a swim session.
Numerous studies and respected coaches stress the value of stroke counting as a valued way to improve swimming efficiency. Reducing the number of strokes per lap increases efficiency. The Pool-Mate has a unique swimming efficiency index that gives feedback about the efficiency of your swimming. By monitoring this so you can see how you improve over time.
Swimovate have designed a complete bespoke swimming watch specifically for swimmers. All aspects of the Pool-Mate watch from the strap to the display and electronics have been designed by Swimovate for swimmers. Features include lightweight, flexible PU strap, easy to read display, stainless steel buttons, backlight and double secure fastening.
The Pool-Mate swimming watch uses state of the art MEMS accelerometers to measure the acceleration of the wrist during the swim stroke. Advanced digital signal processing techniques and software algorithms have been developed by our engineers to pick out the stroke and lap information for the recognised swimming strokes. Works with Front Crawl, BackCrawl, Breaststroke and Butterfly, all sizes of pool over 10m, without calibration.
Pool-Mate Swimming Watch Specifications
- Unique Swim technology developed with state of the art motion sensors
- Automatically counts laps and displays and records average stroke count, speed, distance, calories and more.
- Record and store data from each session and up to 99 individual Sets per session to see how swim metrics change over time.
- All data stored in a large memory for easy recall at your leisure.
- Unique Efficiency Index based on recognised Swim Golf stroke counting
- technique. Allows you to monitor changes to your swim technique over time.
- Chrono mode time anything - runs, cycles, triathlons, hill repeats and track sessions for example. Records up to 99 Sets in each session.
Pool-Mate Swimming Watch Technology
The Pool-Mate has been extensively tested by a wide variety of swimmers including members of Eton Triathlon Club. We have a database of hundreds of kms of swimming and an accuracy rate of over 99.75%. The watch has full CE approvals. Patents have been applied for.
An extended beta test programme has been undertaken. We have had some fantastic responses and feedback from our testers.
"It's fantastic, when can I buy one." Scott, Product manager
"It's the Garmin of the pool, I'd defo like to have one." Danny, Graphic artist
"I'm converted". Nicola, Department head."Can I invest?"
. Stuart, CTO