Delivering Winning Results in Active Sports Eyewear
|Sundog Relay Sports Sunglasses
The Relay sunglasses have 3 interchangeable lenses. They are great for cycling and the triathlon in all light conditions. They are supplied with a hard case to carry the sunglasses and interchangeable lenses. The lens colours are: smoke, amber and clear.
Sundog sunglasses have the following features:
• Dual Injection “S3” lenses exude Strength plus Scratch and Shatter-resistance. The result is optically correct distortion-free viewing.
• SD Tint-Tech. Provides 100% solar protection from UV-A, B and C radiation and visual comfort is maximized.
• The frames are constructed from Grilamid SDTR90. This exceptionally strong and lightweight “memory nylon resin polymer” ensures maximum comfort, flexibility and extreme stress crack resistance. SDTR90 delivers all the benefits of a transparent thermo-polymer for a frame that leads the industry in form and function.
• Contact Point Performance and Comfort. Hydrophilic Megol compound nose pads and temple tips enable superior contact point adhesion and wick away moisture to prevent slippage and enhance comfort.
This has been an incredible year for Sundog Eyewear with so many of the Genuine Performers that we sponsor delivering winning results, like Melanie McQuaid (Three time XTERRA World Champion) and Josh Constable, World Long Board Champion. Melanie continues to outdo herself and after capturing her third World XTERRA and we value her input regarding frame sizing and lens venting for styles in our ASE line. Josh Constable challenges the waves around the world, but calls Australia home and we are grateful that his award winning style includes wearing Sundog ASE water sport eyewear. These incredible people, accomplish winning results wearing Sundog Eyewear; that's Genuine Performance.
Eyewear designed for Active Sports
This year Sundog Eyewear extends our Active Sports Eyewear line by adding more glasses with improved polarized technology, new "Sundog Element Protection" lens coatings that repel moisture and oil for improved performance. Many glasses feature Rilsan frame technology for enhanced functionality and with eleven color applications, and gradient options, solar protection (UV-A, B, C) is enhanced and visual comfort is maximized. We offer you "technically rated" lenses for high and low light conditions, but we invite you to let your personal preference rule the day as different lens tints provide various amounts of visible light transmission. Performance merges with comfort as our GPS Megol compound nose pads and temple tips provide superior hydrophillic contact point adhesion with your skin, wicking away moisture to prevent slippage and enhance comfort regardless of how you define sport - on a mountain, trail, in the water or on the beach.
The ASE collection is a subset of our Genuine Performance Series, focusing on other sports and leisure. Our ASE products have been endorsed as the Recommended Eyewear of the United Kingdom Sailing Association, and the Recommended Eyewear of the British Triathlon. Features include:
- De-Centered Polycarbonate 8 Base Lens
- MaxFlex RILSAN Frame
- Megol Co-Injected Temple Tips
- Megol Nose Pads