Physicool cooling bandages
for muscle and tendon injury management and post training cooling for faster muscle recovery.
When it comes to muscles, ligaments, and tendons that have just experienced the strains of a hard training session or even given up and become a full blown injury 7 degrees cooler will certainly Help. It is a highly effective therapeutic cooling bandage that reduces swelling and discomfort. Cold Therapy Treatment.Physicool works by drawing heat out as opposed to other products that work on driving cold in.
requires No refrigeration, is not messy, needs no mixing, has no unpleasant smells.
is made from a special cotton bandage which has its own natural elasticity to provide good support.
The bandage is 10cm wide and 2m long, it is impregnated with a special cooling fluid which cools by rapid evaporation once applied.
Remove the Ice Bandage from its resealable packet and wrap around the leg or area to be treated.
See Physicool movie
The treated area will drop by 10-15°C and stay that way for up to 2-3 hours.
Once used the Physicool Ice Bandage can be washed and reused by adding enough ready mixed Coolant to make the Ice bandage damp and replace in the re-sealable pouch provided until needed again. The Coolant is supplied in correct concentration for direct application for ease of use and it is non irritant to skin.
Physicool Cooling bandage pack contains:
- Works by similar principle to refrigeration - it extracts heat-does not try to put cold onto the injury;
- Wrap bandage gently around the affected limb;
- Fasten the bandage by the special attached ‘self grip’ strap;
- Do not cover the bandage -allow air to circulate around it, or performance will be impaired;
- Remove bandage when cooling effect has stopped;
- Recharge with Physicool coolant ready for next use.
A Physicool Cooling Bandage - specially formulated cotton bandage 10cm by 2M.