Garmin Edge 500 GPS Bike /Cycle Computer - Heart Rate Monitor / Cadence Bundle
Garmin Edge 500 GPS-enabled bike computer. Designed for performance cyclists, Edge 500 is small and lightweight. It tracks speed, distance, GPS position and elevation, so you can get the most from your training and racing. Garmin Edge 500 is compatible withANT+™ heart rate monitors, speed/cadence sensors and third-party ANT+ power meters. It also features advanced calorie computation based on heartrate information for more accuracy.
Edge 500 uses a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix™ satellite prediction to calculate your position faster. Garmin Edge 500 also has temperature readings and a start notice that warns you if the timer is not going when you begin moving. Garmin Edge 500 features a low-profile,quarter-turn mount that fits on your bike’s stem or handlebar. Once your ride is complete, upload the workout to Garmin Connect™ for detailed analysisand mapping.
Sharpen your cycling performance with Garmin Edge 500, a lightweight GPS-based cycling computer for performance-driven cyclists. Loaded with data, Edge 500 tracks your distance, speed, location and elevation with high sensitivity GPS. Add an ANT+™ compatible heart rate monitor, speed/cadence sensor or compatible power meter for a finely-tuned analysis of your ride.
Garmin Edge 500 - Jumpstart Your Training.
The Garmin Edge 500 attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with its low-profile bike mount. The Edge attaches easily to the mount with a simple quarter-turn. When you're ready to ride, just power on your Edge, acquire GPS satellites and go. Edge 500 features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix™ satellite prediction to calculate your position faster.
Garmin Edge 500 - Product Features and Specifications
• Advanced heart rate-based calorie computation
• ANT+ power meter compatible
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix™
• Easy-to-read display
• Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner® available when in course mode
• Barometric altimeter
• Auto time zone
• Zone training: heart rate zone training, supports five heart rate zones, seven power zones
• ANT+ wireless technology – wirelessly connect to heart rate monitor, GSC™ 10 speed/cadence bike sensor or ANT+ enabled power meter
• Garmin Connect – log activities, set goals and share workouts in our online fitness community at http://connect.garmin.com
• Battery life: up to 18 hours
• Water resistant to IPX7 (one meter of water for 30 minutes)
• Weight: 2.0 oz (56.7 g)
• Display: 128 x 160 pixels
• Size (mm): 48 x 69 x 22
• Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
• Temp range: -4oF to 140oF (-20oC to 60oC)
What's in the Box: